Business Broker Sales
Franchise Clearly is currently seeking a franchise broker associate. This person will work directly with buyers interested in purchasing our inventory of existing franchise businesses for sale. Expect a fast-paced environment with no cap on your earning potential. You’ll develop relationships and communicate rewarding business ownership opportunities with some of America’s most successful franchisors/franchisees.
Franchise Clearly specializes in the buying and selling of existing franchise businesses. Through our proven model, owners exit their business obtaining them a higher sales price, better terms, and a quicker sale.
No cold calling. Warm leads provided
six-figure income potential
Expect our full support as you guide buyers through the franchise business purchase process.
- Work remotely
- Training and mentorship
- Use of our proprietary resale technology platform. Stay efficient and organized
- Clients will see you as an industry expert and seek your expertise
- Educate/Guide buyers through the entire purchasing process
- Prequalify buyers (who have already contacted Franchise Clearly)
- Maintain & edit buyer database within proprietary CRM tool
- Safeguard information for both buyers and sellers
- Communicating with buyers/sellers online or on the phone as needed
- Utilize proprietary software to match buyer qualifications, with suitable franchise businesses for sale.
- Submit offers on behalf of buyers
- Negotiate price and terms of offers with sellers
- Oversee the complete due diligence and closing process
- Work with all third-party stakeholders (including attorneys, CPA’s and landlords)
- See the process through to transaction closing
- Ability to work independently and stay self-motivated in a virtual setting
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills are required with attention to detail
- Ability to understand and analyze financial statements such as P&L’s, tax returns, and balance sheets
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Practical knowledge of business, and how a small business runs
- High competency in technology, including internet, CRM systems, and email
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Outgoing and extroverted
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Maintenance of strict confidentiality and ethics standards a must.
- Sales and negotiation skills on the phone; advanced problem-solving skills.
- Outside or inside sales experience required
- Minimum 4-year college degree
- M.B.A. a plus
- Have Real Estate License (or be willing to obtain)
- History of a successful sales career
- Business/Finance background
- Prior small business ownership experience or entrepreneurial spirit preferred
- Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) a plus
Please forward resume to email@example.com